Are you having a hard time with prank calls, or are you sick and tired of someone’s repeated calls and texts? Well, you can simply Block Number in Samsung i8910 Omnia HD and avoid unwanted calls. In this article, we are going to cover:
- How to Block Number in Samsung i8910 Omnia HD or how to block unknown callers (all)
- How to block messages in Samsung i8910 Omnia HD
- How to block a text message or block calls in Samsung i8910 Omnia HD?
- How to remove any number from the blacklist in Samsung i8910 Omnia HD
- How to add any number to the Blacklist in Samsung i8910 Omnia HD
Blocking a number is the most efficient way to avoid unwanted calls or texts from a specific number. Go through the article to learn how to set up blocking numbers in Samsung i8910 Omnia HD device.
Procedure to Block Number in Samsung i8910 Omnia HD
- To start the process, first, tap on the Phone dialer on the phone’s home screen.
- On the dialer screen, there is a Three-dotted settings icon on the top right corner of the screen. Tap settings.
- It will pop-up an option menu. Select ‘Settings‘.
- Now you need to select ‘Block number‘ from the list of the options displayed on the screen.
- It’s time to add the Phone number you want to block.
- After entering the phone number, tap on the “+” (Plus) option or tap Block and the number will be added to the block list. You will no longer receive calls or texts from that number.
- If you want to block all unknown, unsaved numbers or any number which is not in your contact list , toggle or swipe the ‘Block all unknown callers’ radio button to the right and activate it.
- Everything’s set. This way, you can block Number in Samsung i8910 Omnia HD by adding an individual number to the block list or can block all unknown numbers if you wish.
How to remove any number from the blacklist in Samsung i8910 Omnia HD
If you have already added any number to the block list or any number is already in your reject list and would like to revert the process to receive future calls, then you need to take that number out from the block list. To do that:
- First, go to the Phone dialer menu from your smart home .
- Click on 3 dotted icons.
- Next, go to settings.
- Then navigate to Block Numbers and it will display the list of numbers you have already added to the block list.
- Select the number you would like to take out from the block list by tapping on that particular number.
- You will see the “–” red sign at the end of the displayed number. Tap on that and the number will be out from the block list. Now you can get calls and texts from that number again.
We hope the above tutorial was helpful and now you can successfully Block Number in Samsung i8910 Omnia HD Smartphone device and also remove any mumber from the block list if needed.
For any query related to Block Number in Samsung i8910 Omnia HD or remove from block list, do send us a message and we would love to answer as soon as we can.