In this tutorial, we are going to explain How to Add Password Lock in Samsung Galaxy S6? If you want to add an extra layer of security to your Samsung Android device, then adding a password lock and pattern lock is extremely crucial. If your phone gets stolen, whoever has your phone can not access your device unless they master format or hard reset the device. Or even in general, if someone has your device, they can not operate it unless they know the unlock passcode.
Like other latest smartphone devices, Samsung Galaxy S6 runs in the latest Android version, which has a built-in security feature, and it even lets you add a password lock that helps to protect your device. Check this article to learn how to set up the Password screen lock in Samsung Galaxy S6.
Add Password Lock in Samsung Galaxy S6
- Step 1: We start the process by going to the Mobile Settings menu option from the home screen and from there go to “Lock Screen“.
- Step 2: After that, choose Screen lock type and it will display four different locking option; A) Swipe (it is the default screen lock option if you have not enabled any other lock option), B) Screen lock Pattern (For medium Security) C) PIN Lock ( For medium to High Security) and D) Password Lock ( For high-end Security). We are going to opt for a Password lock. Tap screen lock ir order to go ahead.
- Step 3: It will pop up a password insertion window. Enter Password and hit.
- Step 4: You have to re-enter the password to confirm the process. Once you have done that, tap on “OK” to confirm screen password lock.
- Congratulation! You have successfully enabled Add Password Lock in Samsung Galaxy S6 smartphone device.
- Now onwards, you have to use lock screen pin in your password lock screen to access your device.
That was it and we hope you are now able to Add Password Lock in Samsung Galaxy S6 with the help of this article information. Well, apart from password lock, you can even opt-in for Pattern Lock or Pin lock to add a security layer. But we do believe passcode is the best option one can opt in for and if you have any other brand, you can check our how to put a password on your phone tutorial for that.