Samsung Galaxy Wide 3 Hidden Modes | Download, Safe, Recovery: Once you know how to unlock the hidden modes such as Safe Mode, Download Mode or Recovery mode etc. you will unleash the smartphones real power and get the maximum hidden functionality out of them. In this step-by-step tutorial guide, we are going to visually explain to you how to activate Samsung Galaxy Wide 3 Hidden Modes and Download, Safe, Recovery that you can boot and exit according to your requirements.
Samsung Galaxy Wide 3 Hidden Modes:
The hidden recovery mode unlocks a couple of cool features like hard reset; you can wipe cache partition and perform Android update. Follow the visual instruction to enter Recovery mode in Samsung Galaxy Wide 3 .
Samsung Galaxy Wide 3 Recovery Mode:
- We will start the procedure by pushing Volume Down and Power button hardware keys simultaneously for a couple of seconds.
- You will notice the android smartphone will get switched off and you need to hold down the Volume Up + Power hardware keys next for a couple of seconds.
- Release both the buttons when the system starts and Samsung Galaxy logo appears and it will display Recovery Mode on your Smartphone Screen.
- In this mode, use Volume buttons to scroll up or down and the Power key to confirm any action.
Samsung Galaxy Wide 3 Safe Mode:
The safe mode could be activated by using two alternative methods.
First, we Press and Hold down the Power key button for a couple of seconds.
- Continue the process by tapping Power off until you see information about Safe Mode appears on the screen.
- Now make sure to tap Safe Mode two times to open and active it.
- Wait a few seconds and Safe Mode should appear on the screen.
If have to hold the Power button and choose Reboot twice in order to quit the Safe mode and go back to normal user mode.
- Start the process by pushing the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- Now choose the restart.
- When the smartphone vibrates, press and hold on to the Volume Down Hardware key for a few seconds.
- Mobile will be back online with activated safe mode.
Samsung Galaxy Wide 3 Download Mode:
Follow these steps to boot download mode on Samsung Galaxy Wide 3
- We start the process by pressing and holding onto Power Button for a couple of seconds until the phone restarts.
- When the phone restarts and display the Samsung Logo, press Volume Down + Volume Up and connect Samsung Galaxy Wide 3 with PC by using a Type-C USB cable.
- Make sure to release all keys when Download Mode appears.
- Volume Up is the button to select OK.
- Well, you have successfully enabled Download mode on Samsung Galaxy Wide 3 .