Soft Reset Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra could be necessary if your phone is frozen or stuck. In this step by step tutorial, we have explained how to force restart Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra. This process will make your device reboot and start running smoothly again. Unlike hard reset, Soft reset Android phone is the safest and quickest way to restart device without losing any system data. If you have any other android version, you might be interested in checking the detailed soft reset guide here.
Under these below mentioned circumstances you might need to perform soft reset Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra:
- Frozen screen
- The phone is totally stuck. No button or touch is working.
- Apps getting crashed or freezed again and again.
- Frequent failures notification from system and apps
- Not only that, even if your phone is not stuck or frozen, you might consider restarting your device or soft reset. After performing any heavy operation such as playing a complicated/ high graphics game, you might notice your device starts to lag a bit in terms of performance. Soft reset would be the easiest solution to get rid of that situation.
Follow the below-mentioned steps to soft reset Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra and restart your frozen or unresponsive device:
You can perform three different actions to soft reset your reset android.
Soft Reset Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra to Restart A Frozen Or Unresponsive Device
- If you have the option to remove the phone battery, do that. Wait for a couple of seconds and insert the battery back and start the device back and it should perform normally.
- If the phone is responsive, press and hold the Power key for a few seconds till the menu appears.
- Select the Power off option. If you have pattern lock or password enabled, do the needful to confirm the action.
- Now the system should shut down. Wait for a couple of seconds.
- Long press the power button again to start the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra.
- Alternatively, you can press the Volume Down + Power buttons/Sleep hardware key simultaneously for about 10 seconds and leave the buttons when the system responds by vibrating and start the restart process.
- Your android device will reboot and show the starting company brand logo.
Once the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra soft reset action is performed, your smartphone will restart. You can perform the regular operation again.
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra Soft Reset or Force Restart procedure is the simplest solution to fix unresponsive or prozen phone situation. Hope this tutorial helps you fixing the issue.
If you have any other query regarding your phone issue, let us know into the comment section and we will try to get back to you with customized solution as early as we can.